1.9
Turnaround Time

I was charged today for a charge I never intended.I called fraud department today due to my unfamiliarity with this charge.

I don't believe how they hacked me account!!!!! Had to close the card...ARRG! Plus BRUTAL footage . I don't understand HOW the got my credit card to charge all this.

I'm upset as this makes me uneasy towards my end profit. My credit ratine is down to nothing Disgusting me and any others who've been caught in this EVIL movement!!

It's underrated and deceptive.Makes me mad!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. kgoodland9-9 is quite happy with credit card fraud and credit car failure. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of other product and associated monetary loss in the amount of $49. Shakeology needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Shakeology.

Had an Experience with Shakeology?

Comments

Irvine, California, United States #1321428

I just found yesterday that this charge was shown in my credit card statement as pending transaction.I check my on-line transaction everyday and I never signed up for this!

I had to close my credit card.I have no idea how it happened!

to Anonymous #1364266

I was also charged from shakeology. Never even heard of this company before until someone charged my credit card. It wasn't cheap.

Herndon, Virginia, United States #1276546

Hacked! Also on January 11th. No idea how they got my info.

Corpus Christi, Texas, United States #1275291

I just got a charge for $297.58 on Jan 11, 2017 from PPL*Shakeology.I am disputing it through my Chase Credit Card company.

We will see how well they value me as a customer by how they handle this.I also set an alert on this credit card to alert me for any purchase over $50.

I have also been hacked by Shakeology.They have somehow charged two separate charges on my credit card for over $700 and I have no idea how they hacked my account to charge miscellaneous charges.

Ab out seven years ago I purchased a beach body video for exercising. Then I noticed they kept charging me smaller charges about 2 years later-which I caught and contacted them right away. Now this! They are the *** and this has to stop!

Now I have cancelled my credit card due to this and they have been the worst to deal with.Hopefully no one purchases this product-sounds like a scam!